Use this option in the New activity dialog if you will use the conference system to broadcast a live speech.
To set up an activity using the conference system, proceed as follows:
- Click the New activity button in the top right of the screen.
Result: The New activity wizard appears.
- Click the green + button.
- Click Conference system.
- Choose if you want to use the the conference system with or without the table camera or PC desktop.
- Click Next.
Result: The Options tab appears.
- Determine the properties for this activity:
- (Un)check the option to record the student mics (and webcams, if applicable).
- (Un)check the option to collect the student work for review.
- Enter the Session name.
- Optionally enter Instructions, which will appear on the student's screen.
- Click Start.
Result: The activity has started and appears on the student screens.