Use this option in the New Activity dialog if you will use a speech source from an external system connected to your conference setup.
To set up an activity using an external source, proceed as follows:
- Click the New activity button in the top right of the screen.
Result: The New activity wizard appears.
- Click the green + button.
- Click External source.
- Choose if you want to use an external audio source or external video source.
- Click Next.
Result: The Options tab appears.
- Determine the properties for this activity:
- (Un)check the option to record the student mics.
- (Un)check the option to collect the student work for review.
- Enter the Session name.
- Enter Instructions, which will appear on the student's screen.
- Adjust the Volume.
- Click Start.
Result: The activity has started and appears on the student's screen.