To play a recording on the student PCs, proceed as follows:
- In the Review screen, select a specific booth recording.
- Click the Play on the student PCs button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Discuss with the students button at the top of the screen
- The activity recording is streamed to the student PC's display, and the recorded sound is streamed on the floor. The teacher controls the playback of the recording.
- All booth microphones are activated and routed to the floor. As a result teacher and students can talk to each other and have a group discussion about the reviewed recording.