When your computers are being replaced or when you want to update Windows in the language lab, it is necessary to reinstall the lab.
To reinstall a language lab, you:
- Go to the Teacher PC. Take a backup of the following folders in the Televic Education folder in C:\ProgramData\Televic Education\:
- C:\ProgramData\Televic Education\TCC\config
- C:\ProgramData\Televic Education\LicenseManager
- C:\ProgramData\Televic Education\Sonus
- C:\ProgramData\Televic Education\student
- C:\ProgramData\Televic Education\TCC\skins
- Deactivate the licenses if they're single PC license keys, see: https://support.televic-education.com/hc/en-us/articles/211617349
- Do the Windows update / replace the computers.
Note: first do the student PC's update, than the Teacher PC.
- Reinstall the latest version of the software on the replaced/updated computers. You can find the latest versions on our partner domain, see: https://support.televic-education.com/hc/en-us/articles/4706683423260-Partner-Domain
- Copy the backup folder to C:\ProgramData\Televic Education on the teacher PC.
- If the PC's have been replaced, you need to identify the student computers as well.
Note: if the name of the PC has changed, you need to deactivate and reactivate the licenses as well.