With Live questions you ask all students a series of questions they have to answer on the spot. Afterwards, the students and the teacher can replay the recording.
- Ask the students to put their headset on and put yours on as well.
- Under Sources, select Microphone.
- Select Record live.
- Select a folder or create a new one by typing a new name.
- Click to start the activity.
Result: The students can hear you now and everything they say is recorded.
- Ask your first question and give the students some time to formulate an answer.
Tip: It might be a good idea to tell your students how much time they have to answer each question. Even consider agreeing on a signal 30 seconds before the next question starts.
- After some time, ask the next question and, again, give the students some time to answer.
- Repeat the previous step until you have asked all questions.
- Click Stop activity .
Tip: The recording is saved on their Live Drive. If they want to take it outside the language lab, they can click File – Save as… in Sonus and save it on any accessible place (their memory stick, a virtual drive,…).