Conversation allows students to speak to each other in groups of 3 up to 7, with or without recording.
Proceed as follows to create a pairing activity:
- Under Activities, select Conversation.
- Go to the Participants and groups tab.
- At the bottom of your screen, choose the number of students per group and select the distribution.
To manually assign the groups, drag and drop the names of the students in the list on the left.
- Close the Participants and groups tab.
- Set the activity to your needs in Options for this activity..., add instructions and/or add an attachment.
- Once all students are ready, click Start activity .
- Select Monitor to listen in on a group.
- Select Intercom to talk to that group.
- Select Microphone to talk to all students at once.
- Click Stop activity when the activity is over.