Browse allows students to make use of the worldwide web in a guided way.
- Under Activities, select Browse.
- Give the instructions in the text field.
- Once all students are ready click Start activity .
By starting the activity without changing any of the settings in this tab, students will not have any control over the website. You are simply showing them this website.
- Tick the box Allow the students to browse independently before starting the activity so they can navigate through the website themselves.
- Tick the box Open the AVIDAnet® Browser on the teacher PC if you would like to browse separately from the TCC.
Tip: The AVIDAnet® browser allows you to set the students' internet access, which will prevent using any other browsing application such as Internet Explorer or other.
- Click Stop activity when the activity is over.