In this activity, the students see a picture on their screens and are asked to talk spontaneously about what they see for a given amount of time. Their voices will be recorded on top of the picture, as a video file.
- Open any picture on the teacher's computer.
- In the Class view, select the students you want to show the picture to.
Skip this step if you want to include the whole class.
- Under Sources, click Desktop.
Result: A red frame, indicating what the students see, appears.
- Move and/or resize the frame so it correctly transmits the picture.
- Under Options for this activity..., select Record live.
- Select/create a folder.
- Start the activity by clicking Start acticity.
Result: The students will see the picture and need to start talking immediately.
- Click Stop activity, to stop the activity.
Result: The recording opens on the students' computers, allowing them to listen to it.