Pairing allows students to speak to each other in groups of 2, with or without recording.
- Under Activities, select Pairing.
- Set the activity to your needs in Options for this activity, add instructions and/or add an attachment.
Tip: You can add the script of a dialogue for the students to perform while they are paired.
- Reshuffle the groups by clicking Shuffle.
Go to Participants and groups to manually pair the students by dragging and dropping their name.
Tip: Students are paired randomly.
In case of an uneven number, there will be one group of three students.
- Once all students are ready click Start activity .
- Select Monitor to listen in on a pair.
- Select Intercom to talk to that pair.
- Select Microphone to talk to all students at once.
- Click Stop activity when the activity is over.